The school holidays are here! I know this break is well needed for most of our kids- it has been a long term. Do you get a break? Do you have a spare 10 minutes? Why not follow the links below to our top 5 most popular blog posts of all time.
- Is it anxiety or Sensory? Monica explores the often asked question and provides some tips on how to help your child.
- A case of the “guilts”: Should I be doing more each day to help my child? I wrote this post about parent guilt and what to try when you feel it creeping in.
- Thoughts from a grown up with Autism. Catherine our guest blogger created this popular post which describes her own personal experiences with meltdowns, social skills, and self-acceptance.
- Stop telling me my child LOOKS normal. An easy to follow piece around how we can advocate for and help for our children with Sensory Processing Disorders.
- Our kids are our greatest teachers. Remembering to listen and learn from our kids- and look for the positives so we are not just pointing out the negatives to our children!
Have a great fortnight everyone,